Friday, December 31, 2010

'10 in a few lines

2010 being over, it is the time when we all look back on the last 365 days and try to sum up the moments that mainly influenced our existence.

So, I thought that it would be nice to remember and share a list of all the positive aspects of 2010.

  • Best moment: the instant when I received my diploma (clichéd, but true)
  • Best sightseeing: the view of the Mont Blanc
  • Best trip: the Irish week
  • Best musical discovery: the briliant guitar duo Rodrigo y Gabriella
  • Best movie: Inception 
  • Best book: The Silmarillion
  • Best show: The Enchanted Flute at Nuits de Fourvière in Lyon
  • Best acquisition: my current flat
Unfortunately there was no music album released this year that genuinely impressed and for this I hope that 2011 will show an improvement.
I wish you all have an excellent 2011.  

Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. Best music album : How I Got Over - The Roots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best new band: Avenged Sevenfold \m/

    ReplyDelete